Hello everyone! We hope you have been having a great summer with lots of creativity along with places to put that creativity to good use. The following are some exciting announcements we would like to bring to your attention:
- Syphon SDK Public Beta 2 – fixed an issue with OS X 10.7 Lion
- Fixed some issues with alpha channels when using shared textures in Syphon
- Fixed an issue with media when using “8 bit” filenames such as ones that use Japanese characters
- Rendering Logical Record using an Alpha Channel with a codec that support Alpha Channels
- Added menu item under ‘Help’ that links to the Online Modul Manual
- New PDF user manual
To download this most recent release please use your serial number to log into the following page:
New Printed Manual
As of today we are taking orders for a friendly new printed manual for Modul8. The manual is recommended for anyone getting started with Modul8.
The manual comes with a Modul8 t-shirt and costs 35 euros incl. shipping costs within Europe.
World wide the cost is 45 euros incl. shipping.
A link for purchasing the printed manual is available via yourspace.
Online Module Manual
Ever wanted to understand how to write your own custom modules? Did you know that you can make some modules without having to write a single line of code? You will now be able to learn how to do this and more with our Online Module Manual. It contains a series of in depth tutorials explaining the module system and its functions. It will also show you how to write Python code to unleash the full potential of the module system. With this manual you will be able to customize and control Modul8 the way you want to.
To get started point your browser to:
Or you can access the above link within Modul8 by selecting ‘Help | Modul8 Modules Manual.’