Modul8 end users can now retrieve serial by email directly from the yourspace page http://www.modul8.ch/yourspace, all you have to do is follow the “Forgot your serial ?” link
Users can also now remotely deauthorize modul8 directly from the Yourspace page. Users can REMOTELY RESET serial ONCE A YEAR. The remote deauthorization is an emergency procedure only. After reset all possible authorizations for the current year, user won’t be ab le to activate Modul8 again.
The Standard Deauthorization procedure remains the same:
If you need to authorize Modul8 on a different computer and you have already used authorizations you must de-authorize Modul8 from one of the computers BEFORE
FROM MODUL8 SOFTWARE .
You can deauthorize Modul8 as follows:
1. Connect to the internet. On Modul8 go to the Modul8 Menu (beside the apple icon).
2. Choose on the list ‘deauthorize Modul8…’
3. You will be asked on the next window if you want to ‘Deauthorize Offline’ or ‘Deauthorize Now!’. Choose ‘
4. There will be another message: ‘Please wait while Modul8 is desauthorized’ and a second one asking for your password for your Mac Administrator to allows the changes. If you do not have a password, click OK.
5. Once you have done that, on the same window where you read : ‘ Please wait while Modul8 is desauthorized’, the following message will appear in red ‘Modul8 has been successfully deauthorized on this computer’ then Modul8 will automatically quit.
Then you will be able to install Modul8 in the machine of your choice with the same serial number.